- The decentral energy revolution is important to you
- You are fascinated by the disruptive potential of digitalization in the energy sector
- You see your work as a piece of art that makes a difference
- You enjoy working in a small, distributed scrum team of 6-8 professionals
- You don’t mind working remotely (video calls synced with CET)
Do these statements match your skills and outlook? Then we would like to hear from you.
We are a team of idealists with different backgrounds. We teamed up to build tools for the decentral energy revolution in the digital era. For a real energy revolution, in which the human being and his environment take center stage – not technology, money, and bureaucracy.
The idea of BUZZN was born in 2009. Since then, we have made the People Power principle available for everyone in Germany – despite huge bureaucratic barriers and tremendous complexity. What helped us along the way is our belief in the tools of the New Economy, and the fact that we completely renounce the artifacts of the Old Economy (e. g. inflexible working hours, inefficient company cars, ineffective target agreements).
Now we need more software developing power (backend, frontend, devops). Your main task would be the enhancement of our web platform for local energy groups, which will be launched soon.
Can you imagine being a member of the BUZZN team? In this case please contact us! We are looking forward to hearing from you. Especially, what is moving you and what you have already moved.